Design consultancy: Pearlfisher
Advertiser: Interflora Denmark
Although flowers are almost always the starting point for online sales, Interflora Denmark is increasingly embracing wider product categories with floral roots to. provide customers with more gifting options. With limited gift offerings for men. Interflora Denmark and Pearlfisher worked in partnership to first define what should be produced to widen gift options for this untapped male market,' followed by the creation of the brand's strategy, name, and design.
Beer was a natural fit. Not only is there a huge demand for beer in Denmark, but there was ample opportunity to leverage Interflora's botanic heritage in the beer formulation – as well as create a uniquely differentiated brand.
Against the context of a hugely competitive Danish beer market with high NPD failure rate and almost no marketing support, ASK is not only surviving after two years, but it's thriving.
- First batch totally sold out after two weeks!
- Online revenue: Massive +124% versus Year 1 target
- Online revenue: Stunning +55% versus two-year objectives
- Sales volume: +43% versus year 1 target
- Sales volume: +25% versus objective after two full years
- 100% of members immediately stocked ASK based on brand look alone
- Design investment recouped in just one month