Design consultancy: Pearlfisher
Sometimes you don't want to drink. Sometimes you can't. Sometimes you're tired, wanting to pace yourself, pregnant, health-conscious, driving, you have a big day at work tomorrow – or maybe you don't ever drink. But maybe you still love going out to bars and socialising past 6pm, or making a nice drink at home for yourself or guests.
Aiming to solve the "what-to-drink-when-you're-not-drinking" dilemma, Seedlip is the world's first distilled non-alcoholic spirit. We had the incredible opportunity to create a category language for a category that didn't yet exist.
A powerful challenger proposition communicated through artfully executed branding and packaging design has led to success beyond inventor Ben Branson's wildest dreams. With little in the way of marketing spend beyond the brand design, the world's first distilled non-alcoholic spirit is truly disrupting the way people think about adult non-alcoholic beverages.
- Best selling 'spirit' at Self ridges for 12 months despite being non-alcoholic!
- Revenue rockets by +1,900% versus one-year goal
- Sales volume soars by +1,567% versus revised target in nine months
- Achieved sales volume annual industry benchmark for start-ups in just 5 months
- Listings target bested by more than 600% – including 50+ Michelin-star restaurants like world's best restaurant Eleven Madison Park
- Bought 4x more frequently than gin – and though it's lOx pricier than most non-alcoholic drinks, people often buy two bottles at once