About the speakers
Creative Partner, AMV BBDO
In 2018, Nicholas helped AMV BBDO rank second in the world at Cannes. In his career he has won almost 30 Lions, including two Titaniums. With his art director Nadja Lossgott, they are responsible for creating #Bloodnormal, a campaign for Bodyform that normalises periods. It made normality revolutionary and became the first campaign in ad history to show period blood. In 2017, their podcast series for the London Metropolitan Police, which tells the “heart-stopping” true stories of foiled UK terror attacks, reached number two in the iTunes podcast charts.
What else does this article talk about?
- Marketing to women
- Feminine hygiene
- Brand purpose
Interested in seeing what other marketing challenges WARC covers?
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.
Email this content
Welcome back to WARC!
We’ve made some exciting changes since your last visit, bringing you:
- Latest category insights straight to your homepage
- A new Evidence series on key marketing questions
- Category campaign data from recent case studies