Work for WARC
WARC is a vibrant, fast-growing organisation and we are regularly looking for good people to join our team in:
We offer full-time roles and short-term internships. See below for the positions we currently have available.
No current vacancies
Researcher, WARC Plus
We are seeking an intelligent, self-motivated individual with a strong background in the marketing or consumer insights business to work on an ad hoc, freelance basis supporting WARC Plus, a desk research service available to warc.com clients.
The aim of the WARC Plus service is to respond to the research queries and needs of warc.com clients. It’s designed to support our time-poor clients who are either too busy to search warc.com for themselves, or who need or want to defer to our experience and expertise in finding the best content on warc.com for them.
As a WARC Plus researcher, you would be responsible for answering clients’ enquiries by using warc.com as your primary resource.
- You will be required to interpret a brief and search and identify the most relevant content – any case studies, articles, research papers and data on warc.com – that answer that brief.
- You will be required to highlight and summarise the data/insights that emerge from researching the brief and presenting them in an easy-to-read, concise and punchy written style.
- Excellent knowledge of the advertising and marcomms industry, from a global perspective.
- An ability to work independently from home to produce high-calibre, client-facing materials.
- Must be available to work on an ad-hoc basis and to tight deadlines (we turn around responses within 24 hours).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Sound IT skills, ideally with a knowledge of basic HTML and access to a Windows-based PC or laptop.
- Prior experience of using warc.com would be a distinct advantage, although training and guidance will be provided.
A flat fee per research brief answered (akin to 2-3 hours’ work depending on the complexity of the request).
How to apply
Email your CV to Katie Sterling (email@example.com)
Marketing Manager, Singapore
WARC is looking for an experienced performance marketer to lead all marketing activities for the Asia Pacific region. This is a permanent role based in WARC’s Asia office in Singapore. The role is primarily about leading the content marketing strategy across the region and generating leads for sales.
Major responsibilities include:
- Managing the marketing budget for APAC
- Managing regional social media accounts [including paid] in-line with the regional strategy
- Regionalising email marketing campaigns and ideating and executing regional campaigns
- Supporting sales in warming up the lead pipeline through marketing automation campaigns
- Managing SEM in the region
- Managing WARC events and media partnerships for external events
- Creating marketing collateral
- Running webinars
Key skills and experience include:
- Excellent knowledge of the advertising and marcomms industry, from a global as well as regional perspective
- A strong content marketing background
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to condense information into short, digestible formats
- Good understanding of performance marketing how to use analytics to optimise campaigns
- Good working knowledge of CRMs (Marketo in particular is a bonus)
- Lead gen experience from a range of digital and offline channels
- Creative skills around new campaigns and working with designers
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development Manager (Americas), New York
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for direct sales of the www.warc.com online service to corporations (brand owners and media owners), advertising agencies, media agencies and research firms in the Americas (U.S., Canada, Mexico and South America).
Targeting senior marketing executives at major corporate brand owners and agencies, the role will involve prospecting, product demonstrations, relationship building, proposal development and presentation, contract negotiations and closing deals.
- Selling subscriptions to www.warc.com, ideally to the brand owner/corporate community in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and South America.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue targets.
- Maintain and update a sales pipeline and monthly/annual revenue forecasts, as required by the Sales Director.
- Establish and conduct the necessary industry, institution and client research
- Implement a structured and consultative approach to prospecting and qualify potential institutions and clients.
- Present the WARC product and services with a high degree of professionalism to prospective clients.
- Ensure a high degree of attention to detail in all aspects of sales administration.
- Proactively identify opportunities to exploit developments or changes in the marketplace.
- Work with sales management to develop and write strategic sales plans and execute stated goals and objectives.
- Strong experience in a professional services sales role
- Persuasiveness, executive presence and outstanding communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-up skills.
- Patience, perseverance, enthusiasm and energy.
- Demonstrated PC skills and understanding of sales information systems (Salesforce)
- Genuine interest in and enthusiasm for WARC’s content areas (marketing and advertising best practices)
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401 – Saving Incentive plan
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Vision benefits
- Summer Fridays – 09:00-1:00pm from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
How to apply
No current vacancies